Friday, January 9, 2009

Uh Oh!

I have learned there are two kinds of tired when dealing with toddlers:
The kind where you let them eat M&Ms for breakfast so they don't scream,
and
The kind where you don't care how much they scream, because it has no effect on your already dead senses.

Once again, toddler Donny decided the middle of the night would be a great time to watch TV. And because I wasn't starting to close my eyes until almost 3:00... I was up til 4:00.
Alas, letting him yell until he calms down doesn't work well at that point, because:
(a) I still can't sleep for listening to him through the monitor; and
(b) There is danger of reaching Defcon 1 when/if he then wakes the baby.

He did provide me with a good laugh a minute ago though.
He tosses Jason's DS down the stairs via the catdoor and then seriously said "Uh oh!"

As daddy would say "Uh oh my butt-oh."

Hope it isn't broken.
Cause I am the one who let him hold it while I was on the phone.
It would kinda suck (for me) if I had to get a new DS for a kid who is on video game restriction 363 days of the year.

1 comment: