Sunday, January 11, 2009

The House of the Blind

Shhhh... don't tell my husband about this post. I'd really rather not have to find alternative living arrangements.
I mean... what if they didn't have Wi-Fi?

Ok.
So.
When unpacking the artificial tree this year, the box disintegrated into a mass of uncoordinated duct tape. Therefore, when storing it away, we had to resort to sectioning the tree off into several outdoor trash bags.
For about six days now I have been asking my husband to take aforementioned bags out to the shed.
For about three days I have been asking Jason to do his trash-duty chore.

The response I get from both:
"You didn't remind me."

OK.
Can someone please tell me why this requires a reminder?
Pile O Trash

(Jeepers, I have been so blinded by the monoliths that I didn't even see that paper plate on the floor until I looked at this pic.)

I'll be back later.
After I've banged my head against a wall for 2 or 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment