Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Where Are You?

Arrrrgh.
Sarah wanted to call her mom today because it is her mom's birthday.
So she called the new cell phone number we just got about 2 months ago.
"This phone is not in service."

So we said "Well try [guy she is currently with]."
HIS phone is disconnected.

Again we have NO WAY to get a hold of the kid's mother. Not for good news... not for bad news... etc.

I understand she has problems paying her bills, but if she is going to keep letting phones be turned off, can't she at least borrow someone's phone for two minutes? All she has to do is call and say "Hey kids, my phone is off, if you need to get a hold of me, leave a message at "X" number." ????

This is so frustrating.
What if one of the kids got hurt or sick?
She doesn't even have partial custody, but still, as their mom we would want her to know. But repeatedly she let's herself be cut off entirely from them.

All I can do is sigh.

1 comment:

  1. The fact that the children's mother is such flake breaks my heart for them. Grrr!!!! Here's to hoping that they realize as they grow up it's her and not them that is the issue. You know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete