Monday, February 9, 2009

Countdown

If I was a vicious biatch...
(Which of course, I'm not)
(Really...I'm not)
(I would never say or do mean things. Ever.)

I would never, say, tell a teacher at Jason's school that I thought we might as well only send him during the last week -- because those are the only grades that matter and that it is stupid that he can have a D all semester and then pass with a B or C just because of one project or test...

(deeeeeep breath)

Where was I?

Oh yeah... if I were a vicious biatch... then I would now begin a new rant about the kids' mom and how she had BETTER DAMN WELL NOT LET THEM DOWN AGAIN this weekend.

The good news is she still has a job. And it seems to be the same job she got a couple months ago.
This is definitely GOOD.
Hopefully it shows she is growing some new focus and responsibility.

The bad (?) news is she just called and wants to see the kids this weekend.

(incredibly deep sigh)
(tapping teeth with pencil)
(typing... deleting... typing... deleting...

Ok.
Well.
Anyone who has read this blog on any semi-regular basis knows that she has left them staring out the window forlornly the last times she has planned a visit. She schedules it... the kids cancel plans and anticipate the weekend... then... we never hear from her again and she won't answer her phone (assuming she has one).

This afternoon, upon answering the phone and hearing her visitation request, every atom in my body imploded with the desire to scream "Hell no!" followed by "Oh, so you plan to actually SHOW UP this time?"

But no.
I am not a vicious biatch.
I'm not.

I am hoping my husband will do the duty for me.
But I doubt it.
He'll give her onnnnnne moooore chance (again).

Keep tuned to this Station for Updates as they Happen.
This is your Vicious Biatch Broadcast... signing out.
Good night.. and have a sucky tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment